Electronic Equipment Device Insurance
• Electronic equipment device insurance covers the repair and replacement costs needed to fix damages arising due to sudden and unexpected risks for any reason while electronic devices are operating or getting cleaned and/or relocated in the same workplace.
• The scope of coverage of the electronic equipment device insurance can be expanded by getting additional coverage on physical explosion, overtime and serial transportation expenses, strike, lockout, disorder, civil commotion, terrorism risks, etc.
• The insurance period given for coverage is generally 12 months.
• The value that constitutes the basis of insurance in electronic equipment device insurance is the new purchase prices of the electronic equipment devices.
* Enginering Insurances are offered by Zurich Insurance Company. Please contact with the TEB Branch nearest to you to purchase this insurance