Greenhouse Insurance

Greenhouse Insurance | Farmer

    Greenhouse Insurance

    Scope of Insurance Cover and the Insured Risks:

    Greenhouse construction materials, technical equipments inside, and the volume loss on the vegetative products grown in the greenhouse that is caused by hail, storm, tornado, fire, earthquake, vehicle collusion, landslide, storm and hail weight, and flood and torrent risks are included within the scope of the insurance cover. Insurance against Storm, Tornado, Snow and Hail Weight, Flood and Torrent risks are given on condition that a risk assessment is conducted and the greenhouse complies with the required qualifications.

    Premium Payments

    In Greenhouse Insurance, 50% of the premium indicated in the insurance policy will be paid by the Government.  10% of the premium payable by the insuree will be collected in advance; and the remaining 90% will be paid with a deferred payment plan (for the policies issued between 1 August – 31 December, the premium installment will be payable at the end of May of the following year; and for the policies issued between 1 January – 31 July, the premium installment will be made at the end of November).

    Damage Claims:

    Within the scope of Greenhouse Insurance, damage claims are made to TARSIM either directly or through our branches within 24-hours at the latest.

    Rate page content