Human Resources Policy
Primary objective of TEB Human Resources Group is to set the best example for the human resources practices in the finance industry.
To attain this, please see below for the human resources policies adopted and followed by us:
- “Human resources is the most significant capital TEB owns to attain its strategic targets.”
- To keep organisational structure dynamic at all times, and to be ready for changes in the light of strategic plans and targets of TEB Group,
- Within the scope of TEB Talent pool, to ensure TEB group is composed of individuals that have a good level of educational background, are well-trained, open to innovations and changes, equipped with the spirit of entrepreneurship, energetic, dynamic, committed to self-development and business development, flexible for team works, and adopt and defend corporate values,
- To support our employees’ personal and professional development with the development programmes designated based on career maps; and to benefit from BNP Paribas’ advanced training programmes for creating a professional working environment and career development opportunities in order to ensure our bank’s human resources are used most effectively and efficiently in the light of targets and strategies,
- To see training and development as an investment in human resources; to make contributions to our employees’ development as per the ‘constant learning and development’ approach through TEB Formation Academy and in the light of TEB Group’s targets and strategies,
- To train our future executives externally, and to evaluate intra-group requests for any vacant positions first,
- To improve individual and team performance by virtue of quality-enhancing processes and systems; to focus on Performance Evaluation System, and on rewarding systems; to offer everybody equal opportunities based on the career maps,
- As Human Resources Group, to give swift and effective support to all our employees, and thus to make contributions to our branches’ efficiency and performance.