First Display Maestro Bank Card of the World
We take pride in presenting you TEB Display Bank Card which you can use in access to TEB Internet Branch and CEPTETEB WAP Branch as well as its banking card features equipped with the latest security and technology.
Face of TEB Display Bank Card features touch screen keyboard and LCD display.
It generates password for only single use.
You can generate single use password in your accesses to TEB Internet Branch and CEPTETEB WAP Branch with TEB Display Bank Card and you can ensure your security without any need of an extra instrument.
YOUR CARD IS YOUR BANK CARD AT THE SAME TIME
Cash is at your hands at all times.
You can withdraw money TEB Expresses and all other banks' ATMs at home and all ATMs with Electron, Plus, Maestro or Cirrus emblem. You can obtain further information from 0850 200 0 666 TEB Telephone Branch or teb.com.tr Internet web site in relation to the transactions to be conducted.
You can shop securely.
You can use your card for shopping without need of carrying cash in businesses with Electron and Maestro emblems either at home or abroad.
Frequently Asked Questions about TEB Display Card
How can you apply for TEB Display Bank Card and who can apply for it?
You can apply for TEB Display Bank Card from TEB Internet Branch-Security Settings-TEB Display Bank Card menu. You can apply for your TEB Internet Branch password from Instant Password, 0850 200 0 666 TB Telephone Branch, TEB Branch and ATMs.
What is PIN? How is PIN identified?
As soon as you apply for TEB Display card, in the meantime, you should designate your PIN as in 4 digits from PIN designation screen. This so designated PIN will be used in card activation and when you generate single use password.
What should you do if you forget your PIN?
This PIN designated by you in card application and use in PIN card activation and when you generate single use password may not be changed; but, should you forget your PIN, you can recover your PIN from interactive voice response from 0850 200 0 666.
How will you activate your card for access to TEB Internet Branch and CEPTETEB Internet Branch?
1. Enter TEB Individual Internet Branch and click on menu of Security Settings.
2. TEB Display Bank Card-Click Activation menu.
3. Enter 6 digits password generated with the card in your hand to field of "Single Use Password" on screen appeared here.
For generating password to be entered into field of Single Use Password with card in your hands:
- Press "Press" button on the face of TEB Display Bank Card. Hold down for a period of 3 seconds.
- Dial 4 digits PIN designated during your card request via touch screen keyboard after seeing "PN_ _ _ _" text on digital display and then press "OK".
- 6 digits password to be monitored on digital display can be used for activation.
4. After completing your transaction, press "OK" button.
Single use password generated via TEB Display Bank Card in your accesses to TEB Internet Branch and CEPTETEB WAP Branch after completing activation transaction will be used.
How is Single Use Password generated?
For generating password in your accesses to TEB Internet Branch and CEPTETEB WAP Branch with your TEB Display Bank Card.
1. Press "Press" button on the face of TEB Display Bank Card. Hold down for a period of 3 seconds.
2. Dial 4 digits PIN designated for generating password after seeing "PN_ _ _ _" text on digital display and then press "OK". If you dial wrongly, press "C" button.
3. Your 6 digits single use password will be displayed on digital display.
Should you forget your PIN used for generating singlue use password, you can recover it by calling 0850 200 0 666 Telephone Branch.
Why TEB Display Card blocked? How can you unblock?
In case error occurs for 3 times while entering your single use password generated with your TEB Display Bank Card, your TEB Internet Branch access will be blocked. For unblocking transactions, you should call 0850 200 0 666 TEB Telephone Branch.
What should you do if your card gets lost or stolen?
If your card gets lost or stolen, you should promptly call 0850 200 0 666 TEB Telephone Branch and cancel your card. After cancellation of your card, your single use password in your first access to TEB Internet Branch will be sent as SMS to your mobile phone registered in our bank. If your mobile phone number is not updated, you can get support from 0850 200 0 666 TEB Telephone Branch during cancellation of your card.
Important tips for your TEB Display Bank Card:
- Do not let 3rd parties use your TED Display Bank Card.
- Do not share your PIN code of your TEB Display Bank Card with 3rd parties and do not hide it in written format.
- Do not use easily accessible information such as your date of birth, telephone numbers as your password.
- Remember to sign signature band at the back of your card.
- Keep away your card from magnetic fields.
- PIN you use for generating single use password with your TEB Display Bank Card and PINs you use for withdrawing money and shopping should be different from one another.
- TEB Display card is paid card and 25 TL will be automatically withdrawn from your account during card application.
Functions of PIN you use for generating single use password with your TEB Display Bank Card and PINs you use for withdrawing money and shopping should be different from one another. Designate different PINs for your security.