Diary Cattle Breeding
It is a loan extended to the diary farmers, who have an existing farm or will establish a new farm, for the purpose of financing the construction and renovation of an animal shelter and the purchasing of diary cattle and equipment.
- Maturity up to 60 months,
- Repayment possibility with equal and flexible 1/3/6/12 monthly installments,
- “Dairy Cattle Breeding Live Insurance” can be made in our branches.
For the loan application;
- Farmer Registration System Certificate,
- Photocopy of the identity card,
- Certificate of residence,
- Photocopies of the title deeds,
- Certificate of membership to the union of breeding,
- List of live stock,
- Invoice or the purchase receipt.