Opening a CEPTETEB deposit account for at least 10,000 TL or its foreign currency equivalent or having the last credit card statement debt at least 1.000 TL or its foreign currency equivalent to enjoy free of charge the privilege of TAV Passport Fast Track at contracted airports.
- To be entitled to use TAV Passport Fast Track, the average of your CEPTETEB Deposit Account over the last month up to the previous day of your using the fast track must be at least 10.000 TL or its foreign currency equivalent or last credit card statement debt at least 1.000 TL or its foreign currency equivalent
- To check whether you have acquired the right to use the fast track go to My Wallet/TAV Passport Fast Track in the CEPTETEB mobile application. There, you can also find out how many fast tracks you are entitled to.
- You can benefit from this CEPTETEB privilege at most twice within the month following the day you used it and up to 6 times in a year.
- One fast track cover 2 adults and children under 18.
- To benefit from TAV Passport Fast Track, you must be connected to the Internet during code generation..
- You can use My Wallet/TAV Passport FastTrack menu in the CEPTETEB mobile application to generate a code.
- You can complete your fast track by swiping the code you have generated in the CEPTETEB mobile application at the devices available at specified points in TAV Passport fast track areas.
- There are a total of 5 FastTrack points in 3 major airports:
- Atatürk Airport International Lines Terminal (“Terminal Building”) Gate E-and Passport points (International Departures),
- Istanbul Atatürk Airport International Arrivals
- Istanbul Atatürk Airport domestic lines security point
- Ankara domestic lines security point
- İzmir domestic lines security point
- If you pass through Atatürk Airport International Lines departure floor Gate E1 + Passport departure service within 12 hours, this will count as one fast track. If only one gate has been used, this also will count as one fast track.
- CEPTECEP and TAV reserve the right to change the campaign conditions.