- TEB Worldcard is considered as money in Turkey and anywhere in the world. You can either make shopping or withdraw cash money whenever you wish.
- You can shop in installments in World member merchants anywhere in Turkey.
- You earn Worldpoints on each shopping.
- If you wish, you can make free shopping in contracted merchants bu using the worldpoints you earned.
- With your worldpoints, you can purchase free flight tickets from any airline company you wish immediately and without waiting.
- The worldpoints you earn from the shopping and cash advance transactions you made in the country and abroad by using your TEB Worldcard shall be forfeited after 365 days if they are not redeemed.
- You can issue supplementary cards in any number you wish within the limit of your primary card and can set the limits of the supplementary cards separately.
- You can follow the expenditures made by the supplementary cards through TEB Worldcard Account Statement sent to your address each month in a regular basis for your primary card. In addition, you can also learn them from 0850 200 0 666 TEB Phone Branch and TEB Internet Branch.
- TEB Assistance Services will be immediately at your service for the moments you need it the most…Call now and let TEB Assistance Services to solve your problems.
- If your card and/or the supplementary card linked to your card is/are lost or stolen, you must call +90 (212) 0850 200 0 666 TEB Phone Branch wherever you are in the world and notify us about the situation. The damages up to 150 (one hundred fifty) Turkish Lira arising as a consequence of illegal use made within 24 hours before you notify us about the lost or stolen card shall be borne by yourself. If you fail to make a notification, you shall be asked to cover all expenditure amounts on which this limit would not to be applied.
- You can contact with Customer Services that is ready to serve you at anytime you wish by dialing 0850 200 0 666 or through e-mail whenever you want.
- You can make your payments easily from 0850 200 0 666 TEB Phone Branch, TEB Internet Branch, TEB Branches, Online PTT Branches, cash taking ATMs or by placing an automatic payment instruction. Please click here for our cash taking ATMs list.
- The minimum payment rates for the existing TEB Credit Cards have been changed based on the card limits. For further information please click here.
- You can get the details of your TEB Worldcard Account Statement via SMS by calling 0850 200 0 666 TEB Phone Branch or by making a definition on teb.com.tr TEB Internet Branch under “Definitions” page in Communication Preferences menu.
- TEB WorldCard is free of charge for the first year. Please click here to get detailed information about the fee and interest rates.
- Furthermore, with TEB My Credit Card Secure Insurance; we support you and your loves ones in the event your TEB Worldcard is lost or stolen or if you get exposed to a purse-snatching act.
- TEB My Credit Card Secure Insurance is a personal accident insurance product developed by Zurich Insurance. This insurance plan includes certain coverages in accordance with the terms and conditions of personal accident insurance.
- Please click here to get information about the benefits of using credit card both to you and to the economy.
- Please click here for the frequently asked questions.
You can obtain the details of your TEB worldpoints from TEB Worldcard Account Statement to be delivered you regulary and through TEB Internet Branch and 0850 200 0 666 Phone Branch.
- With TEB Worldcard; you can earn 1 Worldpoint against each TL 4 spending you made in contracted World Member Merchants or 1 Worldpoint against each TL 4 cash withdrawal you made; and 1 Worldpoint against each TL 6 spending you made in other merchants in the country.
- 2 Worldpoints are 1 KRS.
- You can purchase any product you wish from the contracted merchants by using your worldpoints; and if your worldpoints are not sufficient for the product you wish to purchase, then you can pay the remaining portion with your Worldcard either by a single payment or in installments.
- You can learn your worldpoint details from TEB Worldcard Account Statement to be sent to your address each month regularly, TEB Internet Branch and TEB Phone Branch.
How do I purchase a product as a gift with my worldpoints from the contracted merchants?
For example; let’s say you have 4.000 accumulated worldpoints. Total value of your worldpoints is TL 20. You like a sweater while you are walking in a shopping center and the price of the sweater is TL 50. You can immediately purchase the sweater by using your worldpoints worth of TL 20. You can pay the remaining TL 30 with your TEB Worldcard.
* You can obtain the details of your TEB worldpoints from TEB Worldcard Account Statement to be delivered you regulary and through TEB Internet Branch and 0850 200 0 666 Phone Branch.