With İkili Account; invest half of your savings in a monthly time deposit account and invest the other half in a DCD product and get an attractive interest rate for your savings!
- İkili Account is a 1-month time-deposit account which invests half of your savings in a monthly time deposit account and the other half in a DCD product.
- DCD (dual currency deposit) comprises of time deposit and option transactions. DCD is an option transaction whereby the Account Holder sells the right to buy any currency at a predefined strike (or conversion rate) at a predetermined date to the Bank and gets paid by the Bank an option premium. It is a derivative product whereby the principal subject to this option transaction is deposited into a time-deposit account to provide also a deposit income.
- İkili Account can be opened only by real persons.
- The Time Deposit account can be opened in TL, USD and EURO. DCD, on the other hand, can be opened in currencies with TL/USD, TL EUR, USD/TL and EUR/TL options. The type of currency of the time deposit account and of DCD should be the same currency.
- The DCD and the time deposit account can be opened separately in minimum USD 25.000 or its equivalent in TL or Euro.
- At the end of 1-month maturity period, the net interest income accrued on time deposit account and the net interest income accrued on time deposit account linked to DCD and the net DCD option premium are credited to the customer account.
- An İkili Account can be opened only from TEB Branches. Transactions can be processed between the hours of 10:00-17:00.