Get your TEB Worldcard Account Statement through E-Mail, Win TL 5 Worldpoint!
You can place your e-statement request from TEB Internet Branch “Definitions / New Instruction” menu or 0850 200 0 666 TEB Phone Branch. After the receipt of your request, your account statement will not be sent as a hard copy by post but will only be sent by e-mail.
If you do not have an e-mail registered on our system; you should define your e-mail address from “Definitions- Update Information” menu.
The bonus you earn within the campaign is loaded as “Bonus for E-Statement” and you can follow it on your account statement with this transaction explanation.
- In the event TEB WorldCard statement is requested by e-mail, this request shall also be valid for graded cards (TEB Bonus Plus and TEB Bonus Premium Card). TL 5 bonus shall be loaded only one-time.
- Our customers who hold both TEB Bonus MasterCard and TEB Bonus Visa should give a separate instruction for each of their cards.
- Supplementary cards cannot give an instruction; only the primary card can give an instruction.
- The credit card holder wishing to give an e-statement instruction should be paying his/her debts regularly.
- In order to benefit from the campaign, the statement should be received only by e-mail at least for 6 months.
- If the e-statement is not received for 6 months (in case the instruction is cancelled), TL 5 bonus is reflected to the card as an expenditure.
- Employees of TEB and its subsidiaries cannot participate in the campaign