With Çekmece Account, invest your savings in long-term and not get affected from the interest rate cuts in the market, and also make partial withdrawals from your time deposit account!
- Çekmece Account is opened in minimum 1.000 TL/USD/EURO/GBP currency types and with a term of one-year.
- Çekmece Account can be opened by real and legal persons.
- With Çekmece Account, you can make partial money withdrawals before its maturity date for your cash needs.
- The deposit amount withdrawable before its maturity date is limited to 50% of the capital amount deposited to the Çekmece Account.
- Çekmece Account cannot be closed until its maturity date. For the first two withdrawals made before the maturity date of the account, up to 100% of the accumulated interest accrued on the withdrawn amount can be paid with approval of the bank. For further withdrawals, payment up to 50% of the capital amount can be made, and in such a case, up to 50% of the accumulated interest amount accrued on the withdrawn amount can be paid. Payment of the accumulated interest is at the discretion of the Bank.
- Money withdrawal transactions from the Çekmece Account can be made on working days within working hours and from TEB Branches. The Bank is entitled to charge a fee for these transactions.
- If the deposit is withdrawn before its maturity date, a “withdrawal interest rate” will be applied to the withdrawn amount and a “principal interest rate” designated on the account opening date will be applied to the remaining balance in the account.
- You can open your Çekmece Account from TEB Branches.
*If the deposit is withdrawn before its maturity date; “Withdrawal Interest Rate” shall be applied to the withdrawn amount and “Principal Interest Rate” specified on the account opening date shall be applied to the remaining balance in the account.