CONDUCTING A DERIVATIVES TRANSACTION IS NOW JUST ONE TICK AWAY and ONLY 1 TL!
Conduct your Futures and Options Exchange Transactions from TEB Internet Branch and TEB Practical Exchange Application easily and make profit. Besides, pay only 1 TL commission*.
- 1 TL commission is charged only for 30 Index Futures Contracts per agreement basis.
- Campaign is applicable starting from 1 February 2012 for the transactions conducted through TEB Internet Branch and TEB Practical Exchange application.
- For the transactions to be conducted from channels other than www.teb.com.tr; the prevailing commission rates of the customer will apply.
- The commission rates applicable for the campaign are given below:
- For 30 INDEX Futures Contracts: 1 TL+BITT per agreement basis.
- All agreements other than 30 INDEX Futures Contracts: 0.02% +BITT.
- You can ask all your questions related to the campaign to 444 0 666 TEB Phone Branch / Investment Transactions / Futures and Options Exchange.
* 1 TL commission is charged only for 30 Index Futures Contracts per agreement basis.
FUTURES and OPTIONS EXCHANGE TRANSACTIONS are NOW at TEB!
“VOB” is the abbreviation of “Futures and Options Exchange” in Turkish. At VOB, “Futures and Options Contracts” are traded. These contracts are called Derivative Instruments. VOB opened in İzmir in February 2005.
Futures and Options Contracts are agreements which entail an obligation to buy or sell an economic asset or financial indicator, capital markets instrument, commodity, precious metal or foreign currency at a certain future time for a certain price agreed upon today.
You can apply to the nearest TEB Branch to open your VOB account with TEB and to sign the agreement. Once you opened your account, you can start conducting your VOB transactions from TEB Internet Branch and TEB Practical Exchange application in a fast and easy manner.
Please click here to get detailed information about VOB.
*VOB name and logo are trademarks registered on the name of VOB and cannot be used without permission and cannot be adapted, changed and/or dublicated. The copyrights of all information disclosed under the name of VOB are exclusively belong to VOB and cannot be republished. In this context, no open source or covered licence is issued.
VOB shall not be held liable for any type of tangible and / or intangible damages and for any damage of any kind whatsoever which may be incurred by third parties as a result of the faults and incompleteness of the applications created by using the information disclosed by VOB name, logo or under the name of VOB, or the transactions conducted by relying on these information.